Terms & Conditions
This Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") are concluded between Intellectual Consulting OÜ, registration number 16117721, registered at Harju maakond, Tallinn, Põhja-Tallinna linnaosa, Tööstuse tn 48, 10411 (hereinafter referred to as “Company”, “REAL WALLET”, "we", "our'' or "us") and the physical person or legal entity (hereinafter referred to as "Customer", "you" or "your").
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the virtual currency exchange and cryptocurrency wallet services.
Please note, that this is the only official website of REAL WALLET service owned by Intellectual Consulting OÜ. By accessing, browsing and/or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to abide by and comply with all terms, conditions and notices contained in or referenced by these Terms.
Please read these Terms carefully before using the https://real-wallet.com (hereinafter referred to as “Service”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
You further agree to be governed by any additional terms and conditions that may apply to you arising out of your accessing, browsing and/or using of this website, whether contained on this website or in a separate agreement with Company.
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and such additional terms and conditions, such additional terms and conditions shall govern to the extent of the conflict. Company reserves the right, in its discretion, to update or revise these Terms and to post such updated or revised Terms on this website.
If you do not accept these Terms, you must leave the website immediately. Please check the Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of this website following the posting of any changes to the Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Fraud - means the use of deception in order to pursue personal interests and cause harm the interests of Users and / or Real Wallet.
Money laundering - means a financial transaction scheme that aims to conceal the identity, source and destination of illegally obtained money.
Terrorist financing - means the provision or collection of funds by any means, directly or indirectly, with the intention of using them or on the condition that they will be used in whole or in part for the implementation of any of the crimes related to terrorism.
Financial crime - is crime committed against property, involving the unlawful conversion of the ownership of property (belonging to one person) to one's own personal use and benefit.
All terms in this Terms & conditions agreement are not otherwise defined, have the same meanings as in the AML/KYC Policy.
This website is not for use by any minors and you represent and warrant that:
you have come of age before using the Service (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age);
you have not previously been banned or suspended from the use of our Services;
you have all authority to enter into this agreement and not violate any other agreements to which you are a party;
you are not under the control of either the citizen or resident of any prohibited territories;
you will not use our Services if any applicable laws in your country prohibit you from doing so in accordance with these Terms.
If you are entering into these Terms on behalf of a legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights and authority to act on behalf of that legal entity.
3. Non-serviced Countries
At present, Company does not provide service to the following countries and regions. This list is subject to change: Albania, Algeria, Barbados, Bolivia, Botswana, Cambodia, Central African Republic, China, Crimea, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, North Korea, Ecuador, Ghana, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Japan, Jamaica, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Somalia, South Sudan, State of Palestine, Sudan, Syria, The Bahamas, Uganda, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Transnistria, Donetsk, Luhansk, United States of America from the following states: New York (NY), Georgia (GA), Connecticut (CT), New Mexico (NM), Washington (WA), Hawaii (HI), Vermont (VT), Texas (TX), Nevada (NV).
4. Credit/debit card information
Company does not collect or store your credit/debit card information. When you choose to an online payment option, you will re-directed to our trusted payment gateway website for transaction processing. Your card / account information is securely authorized by Company and corresponding banks, without any sensitive information passing back to us.
To make payments, the cardholder name must match the name as it appears on your Company account. The use of third-party cards is strictly prohibited.
Company provides you with a cryptocurrency wallet service and platform for buying and selling Virtual currencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and others.
Please be aware that Virtual currencies are decentralised and as such are not regulated and are subject to large fluctuations in value.
You agree to pay Service the fees for every transaction completed via our Services, which we may change from time to time. Changes to the Fee are effective as of the effective date indicated in the Terms updates.
The fees related to buying and withdrawal of Virtual currency are as follows:
You authorize us, or our designated payment processor, to charge or deduct any applicable Fees owed in connection with your payment under the Services and this terms.
7. Transaction limitations
There are no limitations on transaction. You may start with 1 USD. Commissions apply in this case as usual. Please note that sometimes due to payment provider internal rules the commission can be higher than transaction amount itself. Maximum amount of transaction has no limits. If you do transactions per month for more than 15.000 EUR additional KYC procedures will apply.
8. Transaction processing/Refunds
We strive to process all transactions within a 48-hour time frame. If you haven't received your Virtual currencies within 48 hours, then you still have the option to request your transaction cancellation and funds will be refunded to you in full amount. Refunds normally take up to 24 hours to process and are made with the same payment method used for the initial transaction.
You can learn more about the refund policy in the Refund Policy.
9. Account registration and verification
Our Company will actively prevent and take measures to guard against being used as a medium for money laundering and terrorism financing activities or any other illicit activity.
Therefore, the identities of all new and existing customers will be verified to a reasonable level of certainty and any suspicious activity will be reported. Records of all identity checks will be maintained for up to 5 years. We will ensure that all documents, data or information held in evidence of customer identity are kept up to date.
Company may, in its sole discretion, refuse to open an account for you. You agree to submit complete and accurate information when opening an Account and agree to update any information you provide to the Company so that such information is always complete and accurate. Company has the right to, in our sole discretion, decline any application. Any false information provided by you may result in your use or access of the website being terminated.
By registering on the website a customer agrees to receive promotional emails, personal recommendations, and/or proposals from partners. You can always unsubscribe from them by clicking on the "unsubscribe" button that is found in every marketing email or by contacting us directly at any time at [email protected]
With registration of an account on REAL WALLET, you agree to submit personal information requested for the purposes of your identity verification. This information is requested and used in order to prevent activities related to money laundering and terrorism financing, fraud, or any other financial crime and permit us to keep a record of such information. You will need to complete certain verification procedures before you are permitted to use the Service. The information we request may include certain personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, proof of address, and information regarding your bank account. In providing us with this or any other information that may be required, you confirm that the information is accurate and authentic. You agree to keep us updated if any of the information you provide changes.
You authorise us to make the inquiries that we consider necessary to verify your identity or protect you and/or us against fraud or other financial crime, and to take action we reasonably deem necessary based on the results of such inquiries. When we carry out these inquiries, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be disclosed to credit or payment institutions and law enforcement upon relevant official request.
To complete your personal identity verification you should go to the verification page and upload the following documents:
1) a copy of your valid identification passport, ID card or driving license;
2) selfies with an ID document.
10. Prohibited Actions &Termination of Service
Customers of this website are prohibited from engaging in the following actions, including those prohibited by other provisions of these terms and conditions:
• actions that will or may infringe on the copyrights, privacy, property and other rights or interests of other users of this website, third parties, the company or its partners;
• actions that will or may cause disadvantage, financial loss or other damages to other users of this website;
• actions that will or may be offensive to public order and morals, or violate laws, regulations, and ordinances;
• false declarations when using this website for account registration or other purposes;
• legitimate use of email addresses, passwords, or other personal information;
• other actions that may interrupt the operation of this website or interfere with the provision of REAL WALLET services..
Company shall have the right to terminate any existing business relationships between REAL WALLET and Customer and to close any existing Account without any prior notice, if:
• the Customer has failed to furnish or has furnished false, incorrect or incomplete information regarding their identity or the origin of their funds;
• the Customer is, or has been, connected with or suspicion arises to REAL WALLET that the Customer is connected with money laundering and/or terrorist financing or performance of fraudulent activities;
• Company has suspicion that the Customer is using, has used or has attempted to use the Account for conducting any unlawful activities, including for money laundering or terrorist financing related operations, as well as for any activities aimed at circumventing international sanctions, restrictions or prohibitions or national sanctions or any other restrictions;
• Company is in possession of information about the Customer’s reputation which may have a direct or indirect impact on the operations of REAL WALLET or may cause unfavourable implications for the Company;
• Company supervisory authority, any government institution, international organization, bank partner urges termination of the business relationship with Customer;
• The Customer does not submit to REAL WALLET with the information requested by the REAL WALLET or required under applicable laws;
• The Customer is a subject of the Law on Prevention of Laundering of Proceeds Derived from Criminal Activities and Terrorist Financing and the Customer’s internal control system does not comply with the requirements of the legislation governing the area of anti-money laundering and terrorist financing prevention;
• In other cases specified in the internal Company Policy.
11. Account Security
In order to use the Service, you must create a REAL WALLET Account (cryptowallet) and provide all requested information for your profile verification. When you create a REAL WALLET Account, you agree to create a strong password, provide correct and true information, endorse and promptly update your REAL WALLET Account information, endorse the security of your REAL WALLET Account by protecting your password and restricting access to your REAL WALLET Account, promptly notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to your REAL WALLET Account, and take full responsibility for all activities that occur under your REAL WALLET Account and accept all risks of any authorized or unauthorized access to your REAL WALLET Account, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Wallets can only be used by the person whose name they are registered under. NEVER SHARE YOUR PASSWORD WITH ANYBODY AND DO NOT WRITE IT DOWN ANYWHERE!
You consent to notifying us immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or of your username or of any other breach of your account security, by e-mail [email protected]real-wallet.com from your registered e-mail. Once you have informed us of the unauthorised use of your password, your username or your account we will immediately take all the necessary steps to prevent any further use of this information. REAL WALLET reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel accounts (wallets) that are used by persons other than the persons whose names they are registered under. We will inform you of such steps promptly after having taken them and give the reasons for such steps unless we are prevented from doing so for legal reasons.
PROMPTING THESE STEPS DOES NOT MAKE US LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT ARE THE RESULT OF YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH YOUR DUTY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS PARAGRAPH.
Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
13. Limitation of loss
REAL WALLET exclusively provides exchange services and services for cryptocurrency storage (wallets), we do not provide brokerage services to REAL WALLET customers.
In no event shall we be liable for any of the following types of loss or damage arising under or in connection with these Terms or otherwise:
• Any loss of profits or loss of expected revenue or gains, including any loss of anticipated trading profits and / or any actual or hypothetical trading losses.
• Any loss of or damage to reputation or goodwill; any loss of business or opportunity, customers or contracts; any loss or waste of overheads, management or other staff time; or any other loss of revenue or actual or anticipated savings.
• Any loss of use of hardware, software or data and / or any corruption of data; including but not limited to any losses or damages arising out of or relating to any inaccuracy, defect or omission of digital currency price data; any error or delay in the transmission of such data; and / or any interruption in any such data.
• Any loss or damage whatsoever which does not stem directly from our breach of these Terms; and / or any loss or damage whatsoever which is in excess of that which was caused as a direct result of our breach of these Terms (whether or not you are able to prove such loss or damage).
• Any loss due to circumstances beyond our control such as war or the threat of war, a change of political regime or other third-party actions.
• Be very attentive while specifying the wallet number. Once you have made a mistake, you will not be able to revoke the transaction. Use a wallet that only you have access to.
14. Assumption of risk
Cryptocurrency carries significant risks. You should carefully consider whether it is appropriate for you to buy cryptocurrency. You accept and acknowledge the risks associated with the use of cryptocurrency wallets including:
the risk of equipment failure;
the risk of software malfunction;
disruption of internet access;
the risk of spreading malware;
the risk of third parties gaining unauthorized access to information stored in your cryptocurrency wallet.
REAL WALLET will not be held responsible for any communication failures, errors or delays you may experience.
We will not be held responsible for any losses, damages or claims that may arise from the use of corrupted wallets, mistyped wallet addresses, viruses or third-party attacks.
While using the Service, you assume full responsibility for your wallet. Remember you are responsible for protecting your wallet from unauthorised access and taking the necessary steps to secure your private keys.
In case of the return, all commission costs for electronic money transfer are withheld from the funds received from the Customer.
REAL WALLET calculates the amount of the Cryptocurrency at the rate fixed at the time of receipt of funds from the customer.
15. Third party systems
The Customer shall consent to the following provisions:
- REAL WALLET may use a third party services and such third party’s affiliates services which enable you to place monetary deposits and perform transfer of payments within Partners website by making use of your existing credit card (as and if available and applicable) (the “Service” and the “Third Party Service Provider”).
- REAL WALLET may share and transfer (including cross border transfer) Personal Information with the Third Party Service Provider for the purpose of rendering the Services which will be made to Partners website via the use of your credit card. The Personal Information will be shared with the Third Party Service Provider after you select to execute such monetary payments by using the Services of the Third Party Service Provider. For the purpose of this section Personal Information shall include information that identifies or may identify you, including the information submitted by you through the registration form when you subscribe to the website such as your E-mail address, password, country and city and/or information provided through social websites or any other identifying information provided by you while using the services of our website.
- We may transfer any Non-Personal Information provided by you through your use of the services on our website to the Third Party Service Provider in order to allow the Third Party Service Provider to perform preliminary examinations of Non-personal Information for the purpose of determining if you are qualified to use the services of such Third Party Service Provider (including the history of your transactions on the website which will be provided without any identifying information and solely for the purpose of performing the preliminary examinations).
- By accepting these terms, you represent that any and all information you provide us is true and accurate. Any false or fraudulent information and/or use of the services rendered to you is prohibited.
- You are not obligated by law to provide Partner and/or the Third Party Service Provider with any Personal Information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are providing Partner and/or the Third Party Service Provider with Personal Information at his/her own free will, for the purposes of rendering the Services.
- It is your full responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the virtual currency exchange transaction you complete via the Service, and it is your full responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate revenue authority. You agree that REAL WALLET is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your virtual currency exchange transactions.
16. Links to other websites
The REAL WALLET website may contain links and pointers to other Internet websites and resources. Links to any website do not constitute an endorsement by us with any third party resources or their contents.
Links do not imply that REAL WALLET is affiliated or associated with third parties or is legally authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through a link, or that any linked websites are authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of REAL WALLET.
You should direct any concerns regarding any linked website to such linked website's administrator or webmaster. REAL WALLET does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of, and expressly disclaims, any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through any linked website.
You hereby acknowledge that reliance upon any opinion, advice, or information displayed on or otherwise available through any linked website shall be at your sole risk.
18. Force majeure
REAL WALLET shall have a duty to execute Customer’s orders with due diligence and to protect the Customer's interests insofar as reasonably possible and insofar as legally required to.
REAL WALLET shall not be responsible for a default on or partial performance of its obligations under agreements if the reason of the default is a result of force majeure (e.g. amendments or additions to laws or regulations, adoption and/or entry into force of new laws or regulations, including international sanctions, natural calamities and catastrophes, warfare, strikes, failures in means of communication or information systems) and other circumstances standing beyond the reasonable control of the REAL WALLET.
19. Dispute resolution
If you are not satisfied with our services under these Terms and Conditions you may make a complaint in writing to us at the contact details. We will try our best to deal with your complaint at the first opportunity and we will send you a final response letter within 1 (one) month of receipt of your complaint.
If you have not received our final response or if you are not satisfied with our final responses, you have the right to go to court.
Any disputes relating to these Terms or relating in any way to the relationship between the Service and the Customer shall be resolved through negotiations between the parties involved.
All rules are governed by Estonian law, and the Russian version of the Terms prevails.
20. Form of the Terms
The Customer and the Company jointly agree that the digital form of these Terms is legally equivalent to an agreement executed in writing.
21. Agreement signed with the company:
Intellectual Consulting OÜ
Registration Number: 16117721
License № FVT000483
Date of registration: December 9, 2020
Legal address: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Põhja-Tallinna linnaosa, Tööstuse tn 48, 10411
E-mail: [email protected]